lunes, 19 de diciembre de 2011

Good and evil lay side by side.

Good and evil lay side by side.
I feel like im in a cage, trapped, no way to go, no were out. I feel like a puppet, while this cruel life pulls the strings. I feel like im in a dead end, with no escape, I can´t go forwards, nor can I go back, this sneaky creature called life has trapped me, can´t move, I can´t ever try to escape, because simply there is no escape. I feel like im drowning, cant breath, simply out of air, like if this air would intoxicate me. Drowning and I have no option, I can´t fight against these enormous waves that keep dragging me down, into the darkness. I can´t escape while im swept away, while I sink, every instant im feather away, with no air. Time tikcs and with my last breath I screame for help, with all my might, I beg to god to send someone to get me out of here, to pull me out of the endless darkness. But it seems no one cares, no one hears, until it’s too late, until im already way too deep in the darkness and it’s taken me away with no way back. I feel like im in a cage, trapped, like im a puppet, like I’ve got into a dead end, like im drowning, sinking into the balk cursed waters, with no way back. This is hell, and its because you left my side and and everyone thats important to me has left. Im alone and its hell, but soon ill start to live agian, dont worry, you wont be the reason i simle anymore, i just need time and then ill be fine, ill be back on my feet and as well as never, ill get out of this hell because im not going to stay in it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario